Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance: We are working on the preparation of the federal budget for the year 2019

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance: We are working on the preparation of the federal budget for the year 2019 Empty Finance: We are working on the preparation of the federal budget for the year 2019

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Aug 2018, 5:50 am

Finance: We are working on the preparation of the federal budget for the year 2019
    August 07 2018 11:06 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Ministry of Finance[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The Ministry of Finance announced Tuesday, the launch of the amounts of service projects to four southern provinces witnessed demonstrations about a month ago against poor services and unemployment. 

"The ministry is currently working on the preparation of the federal budget for 2019," said Undersecretary Maher Hammad Guhan in a statement received by "Baghdad Post" a copy of it, noting that "it was keen to prepare for excellence in another style in line with developments in the country." 

He denied the existence of the intention to "prepare a supplementary budget for this year because the adoption requires the existence of the House of Representatives, in contrast the ministry is currently working laws and instructions going." 

On the release of funds allocated for the completion of projects in four provinces, Juhan confirmed that "the ministry will launch soon," revealing the "coordination of the ministry with the relevant authorities in the provinces of Basra and Dhi Qar, Najaf and Muthanna."

The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance that "the total amounts up to 200 billion dinars, had been provided by emergency allocations," pointing out that "the release of project amounts to the provinces of Baghdad and Wasit and Diwaniyah and Maysan pending decisions of the Ministry of Planning resulting from the meeting held for this purpose last week."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:44 pm