Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Economics professor suggests dropping two zeros from currency is less of a risk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economics professor suggests dropping two zeros from currency is less of a risk Empty Economics professor suggests dropping two zeros from currency is less of a risk

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Dec 2013, 12:41 pm

Economics professor suggests dropping two zeros from currency is less of a risk

30/12/2013 04:56 PM

The head of economic studies at the University of Kufa Economist Thunder Twigg, to delete two zeros off the market value of the Iraqi currency would be less risky than delete the three zeros.

He said in a press statement: Deleting zero might cash position to the previous situation in assessing wealth and assets, if you delete the three zeros that currency speculators attack would be internal and external, and you lose the basic characteristics of severability to monetary units.

He added: the three zeros deleted project will not work unless a large capital owners, make money easy to carry and will be poor and suffer from bottlenecks in trade and Exchange.

Central Bank plans more than two years ago to delete the zeros of the Iraqi dinar, to facilitate financial transactions since last year awaiting the dinar restructuring plan to supply the market with more liquidity. But the Cabinet decided to stay the proceedings relating to the deletion of zeros from the dinar until further notice.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Economics professor suggests dropping two zeros from currency is less of a risk Empty Re: Economics professor suggests dropping two zeros from currency is less of a risk

Post by CITEX Tue 31 Dec 2013, 1:56 pm

if you delete the three zeros that currency speculators attack would be internal and external

This statement is for us.... If you simply deleted the zeros, from the value... there would be no speculators since there would not be gain in value.
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Economics professor suggests dropping two zeros from currency is less of a risk Empty Re: Economics professor suggests dropping two zeros from currency is less of a risk

Post by Wayne Irby Tue 31 Dec 2013, 2:18 pm

Two zeros works for me!, Just Do It!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:58 am