Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America sends $ 38 billion to Israel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America sends $ 38 billion to Israel Empty America sends $ 38 billion to Israel

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Oct 2018, 6:40 am

America sends $ 38 billion to Israel Resizer

America sends $ 38 billion to Israel

The US military assistance agreement to Israel, which includes the latter's assistance of $ 38 billion over 10 years, began today.
    State Department spokeswoman Heather Naewert said her country would transfer $ 3 billion to $ 800 million a year over 10 years and said the agreement was made under former President Barack Obama.
    She stressed that the agreement reflects the support of the Republican and Democratic parties in the US Congress to Israel, which faces many challenges in the Middle East.
    She pointed out that the start of implementation of the agreement, also shows the commitment of President Donald Trump and the American people to ensure the security of Israel.
    The security assistance package is Washington's largest aid package to any country, with $ 5 billion earmarked for the further development of anti-ballistic missile defense systems and the rest for the purchase of US weapons and military equipment.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:24 am