Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr's policy attacks Trump with a tweet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr's policy attacks Trump with a tweet Empty Sadr's policy attacks Trump with a tweet

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Oct 2018, 2:34 am

[size=32]
    Sadr's policy attacks Trump with a tweet[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr on Tuesday attacked US President Donald Trump, accusing him of bargaining for billions of Gulf states.

"Reform your country, let us reform our countries and peoples, and do not give us what we do not want," Sadr said in a tweet.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr's policy attacks Trump with a tweet Empty Sadr sends a letter to Trump and calls on him to reform his country

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Oct 2018, 3:35 am

Sadr sends a letter to Trump and calls on him to reform his country

Sadr's leader Moqtada al-Sadr on Tuesday sent a letter to US President Donald Trump on the disappearance of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi , calling on him to reform his country. 

Al-Sadr said in a tweet to him on Twitter and followed by Alsumaria News, "Ali is proud to address you, but this, instead of filling the world with your cries of stupidity for Khashoggi, who is not a feature only as a holder of US citizenship, instead of demanding an investigation for what was done against him From crime, you have to examine your view, you may see what is happening in Yemen, Bahrain, Syria , Myanmar, Libya, Africa, and wow, it has been filled with graves, wars, and disease. "
    "You have to defend yourself. You are a leader and I am yours. You have to defend journalists who write about the suffering of Third World countries as you and other developed countries call them," he said. The right to ignore them at times and defend the Americans only at other times, and even occupy their countries under the pretext of flimsy from here and there and set up your rules in which it is. 

"No, Pharaoh, you are overshadowing or haggling for the billions of the Gulf to keep America rich and Africa and the rest of the world free from poverty and deprivation," he said. "You have to pay attention to the poor of your country, the ravages of the country and the disintegration it will cause, world Trade".

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:13 am