Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New tweet Trump raises congressional lawmakers against him

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New tweet Trump raises congressional lawmakers against him Empty New tweet Trump raises congressional lawmakers against him

Post by Rocky Mon May 15, 2017 3:50 am

New tweet Trump raises congressional lawmakers against him

Monday, May 08:19 152 017

s / Baghdad
    pressed lawmakers in the US Congress, the President , Donald Trump on the dismissal of the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), James Comey , and asked him to hand over "his recordings" possible with the latter.

On Friday tweet, Trump said , threatening "James Comey hopes that there will be no " recordings "of our conversation before it starts to reveal information to the press!".

Kumi was fired Tuesday at a time when the federal police are investigating about the relationship between the Trump campaign team and Russia .
    Trump dismisses FBI Director James Comey
    The Daily Telegraph: Trump thinks the White House cleanse

The White House refused to comment on this Tweet revealed whether the president actually recorded his talks with his interlocutors in the Oval Office.

He said that the Democrats attempt to intimidate this Tweet, said Chuck Schumer , their leader in the Senate channel "CNN", if the recordings are "For the president immediately delivered certainly, and destruction would be a breach of the law."

In another interview on the channel , "NBC 's " Schumer asked to appoint a special prosecutor by the Ministry of Justice to work on Russia 's file "because it has actually prosecuted people for violating the law."

Wants Democratic Senator Mark Stone, a member of the Intelligence Committee , which is also investigating the relationship between Trump and Moscow campaign, to be confident "of maintaining these records if any."

In the Republican camp , a conservative member of the Senate Mike Lee said that "must" deliver such recordings.

He told the channel "Fox", "if these recordings are in fact I think that the judiciary will ask them, and they will have to be delivered."

But Lee said , commenting on Trump 's position "to my knowledge that he wants to cooperate fully and that this investigation up to Joatimh."

He recommended Republican Lindsey Graham , the president through the channel , "NBC 's ", that "distance himself and allow the investigation to take its course."

The former director of intelligence James Clapper, confirmed to channel CNN, he is unaware of whether Donald Trump recorded in secret talks.

But he expressed concern about what is happening in the investigation of Russia, said CNN that "I think our institutions are threatened from abroad more than one way, and the information key here is that Russia interfered in our elections. But I also think that our institutions are threatened from within."

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/203911/%D8%AA%D8%BA%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D8%AA%D8%AB%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D9%86%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%86%D8%BA%D8%B1%D8%B3-%D8%B6%D8%AF%D9%87/ar

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:43 am