Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

East China mine death toll rises to 13What was the harbinger of the attack on the Jewish temple in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

East China mine death toll rises to 13What was the harbinger of the attack on the Jewish temple in  Empty East China mine death toll rises to 13What was the harbinger of the attack on the Jewish temple in

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Oct 2018, 7:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=40]Abadi: If you want but the reform, you can not[/size]

• October 28, 2018 11:40 p

Former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi issued a statement on Sunday as he left the prime minister's post, expressing full support for the new government and its full support. 
    "I only wanted the reform," Abadi said in a statement received by the official news agency Buna News. "We have unified the state, we have kept the economy from collapsing and we have rehabilitated the status of Iraq." 
    "I have declared my support for the new government and will support it with all sincerity," he said, adding that "I am continuing the political work during the victory project as a national political project."

He added that "the project of victory is a state project aimed at completing the building of the state, its cohesion, development and patriotism," adding that "I am keen to keep the political position of the servant of his people."

This is the text of the statement:

With the end of the mandate of my government, and hand over the secretariat to the new government in accordance with the rules of peaceful transfer of power and the smooth transition of the state administration, .. Allow me to extend to you, the Majid people thanks and magnificence of your effort and your jihad for the sake of Iraq and security and unity and sovereignty. I thank you also for apologizing for any unintentional negligence, and for all shortcomings due to the potential and circumstances Cairo, .. If you want to reform only as you can.

We have won the land and the people, and we have united the state, and the people of our country, the people, the people, the people, the people, the people, We have preserved the economy from collapse, and prepared the status of Iraq, and here I must perform the duty of thanks and gratitude to the place of good authority, the sacrifices of the Iraqi army, the counterterrorism forces, the federal police, the fighters of the popular crowd, the Peshmerga forces and the tribesmen, Of friends and we supported the allies and regions in the international fight against terrorism Aldaasha.

We have come to power and large parts of our lands and cities are usurped by terrorism, and oil prices have fallen below $ 30 a barrel, amid the disintegration of the state's military and administrative organizations, We have earned your sacrifices the challenge of existence, unity and community peace. The government has succeeded in supporting you in many fields, including that we have kept the economy and the dinar from collapsing, and prevented us from inflating prices, and the production of electricity power from 11 thousand megawatts to 16 thousand megawatts except the system of the Kurdistan region, and we were able to secure salaries and subsidies and meet the requirements of the state efficiently. The past four years have not only been years of liberalization and preservation of the unity of the country, but also years of economic reform, energy, management and sustainable development, and also an active development of our military and security institution and our balanced relations with the rest of the world.

O our honorable people: I have declared my support for the new Government and will wholeheartedly support it within the parameters of national reform, reconstruction and free national will. As I leave the prime minister's position, I assure you that I will continue my political work through the project of victory as a national political project that includes entities, voters and civil society institutions. The project is a state project aimed at completing the state's building, cohesion, development and patriotism. Acceptable performance and balanced policy.

I renew to the people of Iraq peace and apology, and to assure him of my honor to belong to him, and to continue to work with him and him, and as I change the position of responsibility, I am keen to keep the political position servant to his people.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:51 am