Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barcelona's death toll rises to 144

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barcelona's death toll rises to 144 Empty Barcelona's death toll rises to 144

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Aug 2017, 2:47 am

Barcelona's death toll rises to 144

Release Date: 2017/8/18

(Reuters) - The death toll from two incidents in the Catalonia region has risen to 14 and 130 injured from 34 countries, according to the latest official statistics in Spain on Friday.
    The victims were from 34 countries, including two victims from Spain, a 56-year-old man and a three-year-old boy, state television quoted sources in the emergency department in Barcelona as saying.
    He explained that the mass run-off on Las Ramblas street in the center of Barcelona resulted in 13 deaths, while an accident on the beach of Cambrils near the yacht club in the city of Tarragona, about 100 km south of Barcelona, ​​killing one person today.
    The Spanish police said the police had arrested four people suspected of involvement in the mass assault in Barcelona, ​​while Moussaoui Okabir, 17, the younger brother of Driss Okapir, was arrested on suspicion of carrying out the Barcelona attack.
    The two brothers, Moussa and Driss, had not been sentenced in the past and had no criminal records and were living with their parents in Barcelona, ​​he added.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=148369

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:23 pm