Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Despite his handover, Abbadi meets security advisers and Trump envoy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Despite his handover, Abbadi meets security advisers and Trump envoy Empty Despite his handover, Abbadi meets security advisers and Trump envoy

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Oct 2018, 3:29 am

Despite his handover, Abbadi meets security advisers and Trump envoy

The leader of the Al-Nasr coalition, Haider al-Abadi, received on Monday the National Security Advisor Irfan Al-Hayali and the head of the National Security Service Qasim al-Araji. 
    "The meeting witnessed the discussion of the security challenges ahead and the importance of continuing to pursue the terrorist cells of the terrorist gangs and eliminate them," the statement said. 
    Abadi, the former prime minister, reiterated his "call for caution and caution against terrorism, whose terrorist cells still exist and are active in Syria and pose a threat to the country." 
    He also met with US Ambassador to Iraq Donald Trillam and US Ambassador to Iraq Douglas Seelman. "They reviewed the political and security situation in Iraq and the region and the importance of continued international assistance to Iraq in the reconstruction phase."
    The former Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi announced on the 25th of this month on the end of the mandate of his government and hand over his duties to the new Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, "he is a supporter of the new government and will continue to work through the political victory project," again "his apology to the Iraqi people and his keenness to continue to work with him, And that, as I change the position of responsibility, it is keen to remain in the political position that serves his people. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:45 pm