Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+9
jedi17
Wheelman
fonz1951
mochasmom
weslin3
pc1chas
noced71
Lobo
Rocky
13 posters

Central Bank reveals to "NAS" details of the project "Structuring the currency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank reveals to "NAS" details of the project "Structuring the currency - Page 6 Empty Central Bank reveals to "NAS" details of the project "Structuring the currency

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Nov 2018, 1:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Central Bank reveals to "NAS" details of the project "Structuring the currency"

[ltr]Monday 19 November 2018[/ltr]

[rtl]Baghdad - Nas[/rtl]

[rtl]The Central Bank of Iraq revealed on Monday details of the project "Structuring the currency", which aims to delete 3 zeros, to facilitate the circulation of currency.[/rtl]

[rtl]"The currency structuring project, when it was first floated, faced many objections. It was postponed to be launched again in 2014 and started to be implemented," said Abdulkarim Hassan, general manager of the issue and treasury, in an interview with NAS today (November 19, 2018). A new reason to postpone it. "[/rtl]

[rtl]Hassan explained that "the draft currency structure aims to delete three zeros to turn the category of a thousand dinars to one dinar, while replacing the thousand dinars in the place of one million dinars." He pointed out that "the project allows the printing of new categories of dinar and half dinars down to deal with the bank."[/rtl]

[rtl]He stressed that "the idea is integrated and there is a comprehensive study and the project does not need to apply," stressing that "this project must be implemented despite the obstacles that led to the postponement."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

jedi17
    jedi17

Central Bank reveals to "NAS" details of the project "Structuring the currency - Page 6 Empty Re: Central Bank reveals to "NAS" details of the project "Structuring the currency

Post by jedi17 Thu 22 Nov 2018, 6:57 pm

Diamond wrote:To remove 3 zeros from currency is a lop, but before they can lop which is atool for countries with hyper-inflation, but if they remove 3 zeros from the nominal value, such as .00084an remove 3 zeros becomes .84 which when converted becomes $1.17 so maybe when imf said no lop they had a plan an now wont be long
    that is also a very plausible theory, I like it as well and I hope this happens, I just keep my options open at this point.  Cheers my friend
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central Bank reveals to "NAS" details of the project "Structuring the currency - Page 6 Empty Re: Central Bank reveals to "NAS" details of the project "Structuring the currency

Post by Diamond Fri 23 Nov 2018, 3:33 am

jedi17 wrote:
    Diamond wrote:To remove 3 zeros from currency is a lop, but before they can lop which is atool for countries with hyper-inflation, but if they remove 3 zeros from the nominal value, such as .00084an remove 3 zeros becomes .84 which when converted becomes $1.17 so maybe when imf said no lop they had a plan an now wont be long
    that is also a very plausible theory, I like it as well and I hope this happens, I just keep my options open at this point.  Cheers my friend
    thumbs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:15 am