Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Initial agreement on the submission of candidates for 7 ministries and internal recitals

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Initial agreement on the submission of candidates for 7 ministries and internal recitals Empty Initial agreement on the submission of candidates for 7 ministries and internal recitals

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Dec 2018, 1:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Initial agreement on the submission of candidates for 7 ministries and internal recitals

It is hoped that the coalition of reform and construction will hold a meeting to resolve the differences that revolve around Interior Ministry candidate Faleh al-Fayadh.
    A member of the coalition of Talaat Karim said in a press statement on Tuesday that a meeting will be held between the leaders of the reform and reconstruction bloc and the building block, beginning next week, for the purpose of finding a solution to the problem of voting on candidates vacant ministries, and the most prominent internal, Each party's position, pointing out that the only solution is to declare Fayadh withdraw from running for the post of Minister of Interior. "
    Karim pointed out that there is a solution to the candidates of the other ministries, especially the defense, after sending the Speaker of the House of Representatives, a letter to the head of the General Abdul Ghani al-Asadi, commander of the anti-terrorism forces, which is recently retired, asking to accept his nomination for the post of Minister of Defense, and this is good to get away On the quotas and the subjugation of the sectarian and sectarian. "
    "The prime minister will present his candidates for the vacant ministries next Tuesday, except for the candidate of the interior, which he will assume by proxy until the agreement between the reform and reconstruction blocs and build on the candidate's name," Karim said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:31 am