Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

political agreement to pass four ministries and keep the internal and defense proxy at the next meet

chouchou
    chouchou

political agreement to pass four ministries and keep the internal and defense proxy at the next meet Empty political agreement to pass four ministries and keep the internal and defense proxy at the next meet

Post by chouchou Sat 03 Nov 2018, 12:24 pm

Political blocs agreed to pass four ministries during the next session of the House of Representatives, while the talks indicated to keep the Ministries of Defense and Interior Acting.

[ltr]The MP said the alliance of the Amir Amjad Alqabi, told the {Euphrates News} that "the political talks resulted in the agreement to pass four ministries during the next session of the House," pointing out that "the ministries are the world education and was approved to take Qusay plain of the rule of law functions , The Ministry of Education with the change of candidate Saba al-Tai of the Sunni component, and the Ministry of Justice with the change of candidate of the Christian component Asma Sadiq, and the Ministry of Culture with the change of candidate.[/ltr]
    [ltr]
    The punishment that "the recent talks confirm the maintenance of the Department of Defense and Interior by proxy," pointing to the holding of the Fatah coalition Fayadh nomination of the Ministry of Interior. "[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 8:40 pm