Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy law: Everyone gave up the Fayyad until the mass except for Maliki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy law: Everyone gave up the Fayyad until the mass except for Maliki Empty Deputy law: Everyone gave up the Fayyad until the mass except for Maliki

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Dec 2018, 6:33 am

Deputy law: Everyone gave up the Fayyad until the mass except for Maliki

14:09 - 12/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Revealed the coalition of state law high Nassif, on Wednesday, all the political blocs abandoned the nomination of Faleh al-Fayadh to the Ministry of Interior, including the mass "Ata" headed by Fayadh, asserting that the head of the coalition Nuri al-Maliki is the only supporter of the nomination.
    Naseef said in a statement to the "Information", "Everyone gave up Faleh Fayadh, including the bloc that belonged to them, which is the largest bloc (construction) and even a mass tender (headed by Fayadh) except for Maliki, who is with the nomination.
    She added that "the ball between the Prime Minister and the political blocs is not in the interest of the political process," stressing the need to "reach consensus between the blocks on the completion of the ministerial cabin."
    Nassif pointed out that "Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi is waiting to create the conditions in parliament in order to come to provide his cabinet," noting that "the parliament became almost paralyzed because of the crisis of the cab."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 5:00 pm