Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lacey criticized the Central Bank's decision to exclude banks from the auction currency only on cond

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lacey criticized the Central Bank's decision to exclude banks from the auction currency only on cond Empty Lacey criticized the Central Bank's decision to exclude banks from the auction currency only on cond

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Feb 2014, 7:27 am

08-02-2014 08:25 AM
    Baghdad (newsletter). The Commission criticized the parliamentary economy and investment Deputy Aziz Shri mayahi, the CBI decision after allowing banks to enter the currency market only on condition that put their money in the Bank, sued the banks are not transferred to the offices of the Bank.
    Mayahi said in a statement received (News Agency), a copy of the decision of the Central Bank after allowing banks to enter the currency market only on condition that put their money in the Bank is surprising and the side where no economic feasibility may be of benefit in the short or long term.
    He added: ' it is an important investor and banks in Iraq and have great responsibility in supporting development projects by moving the capital to the local market which gives greater impetus for investors to compete and develop method to increase market efficiency and investment alike.
    He continued: the ' shackle the banks and preventing them from moving their money in the market and freeze in Central Bank coffers instead of Bank support for those banks with cash to stimulate their work is somewhat surprisingly for a side benefit to the economy and to her going astray on the general situation and make those banks like Citibank offices work only currency translation no more './finished/h.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:05 pm