Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq does not receive orders from the United States on fighting his forces to "Daash" i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq does not receive orders from the United States on fighting his forces to "Daash" i Empty Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq does not receive orders from the United States on fighting his forces to "Daash" i

Post by Rocky Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:09 am

Abdul-Mahdi: Iraq does not receive orders from the United States on fighting his forces to "Daash" in Syria

18:51 - 24/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi said on Monday that the Iraqi government does not receive orders from the US side on the entry of security forces to fight groups of "da'ash" criminal in the Syrian territory. 
    "The Iraqi government has an independent decision-making at all levels, including security decisions," Abdul-Mahdi said during the weekly press conference attended by the agency. "The decision to enter the security forces to fight terrorist groups in the Syrian territories is taken in accordance with the agreement with Friends and cooperation with neighboring countries. " 
    He added that "Washington does not intervene on the security related to the security of the country," noting that "the Iraqi government does not receive orders from the US side on the entry of security forces to combat groups of criminal advocates in Syrian territory or not."
    The Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi has confirmed, on Monday, that America has officially informed the Iraqi government to withdraw its combat troops from Syrian territory, between the Iraqi government has taken precautions to face any repercussions after the US withdrawal from Syria. 
    The Joint Operations Command denied on Monday that there was an agreement for Iraqi forces to enter 70 kilometers inside Syrian territory. End 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:03 am