Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After revealing the involvement of her brother with a dodger .. Education Minister announces her res

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After revealing the involvement of her brother with a dodger .. Education Minister announces her res Empty After revealing the involvement of her brother with a dodger .. Education Minister announces her res

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]After revealing the involvement of her brother with a dodger .. Education Minister announces her resignation .. But?[/size]

[rtl]13 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Trend - follow up[/rtl]

[rtl]Education Minister Shaima Al-Hayali announced on Sunday that she would resign from office if her relationship with any terrorist was confirmed, while she confirmed her innocence from any terrorist who stained his hands with Iraqi blood. 
    Al-Hayali said in a statement that "the direction of Press" got a copy of it, stating that her brother was forced and others to work under intimidation and was not involved in any murder, indicating that the process of nomination was to meet the conditions. 
    The text of the statement: comes the 
    name of Allah the Merciful 
    (and most of them follow only thinking that probably does not sing the right thing) 
    great truth of God 
    I am an Iraqi woman , above all, independent and did not work days with any party or political bloc, ran the Iraqi Ministry of Education As an Academy From the University of Mosul known to its cadres and security services and continues to work until today. 
    We suffered and suffer from the scourge of terrorism, which destroyed our cities and killed our cousins.
    At the same time, God has tormented us by kidnapping the terrorists of the noble people of Nineveh and forcing them to work in civilian jobs, including my brother, who forced him, under threat, to work in his constituency before and after liberation. 
    Forcing it to force many to say what is in line with their brute force. But without any involvement in carrying arms or helping them kill any Iraqi. This is evident in the video, which was not published by the instigators because it clearly shows that he is a civilian and speaks about a civilian subject also under the threat of arms! My brother's condition is similar to the tens of thousands of cases in which she was forced to remain in her functions under the authority of an occupying power, as defined by international law, and no one who was subjected to this power without his will could be punished solely for having to stay.
    I also announced to everyone that I am putting my resignation in the hands of the Prime Minister, Dr. Adel Abdul Mahdi, to decide on it once he is sure of any connection between me and terrorists or terrorists, God forbid. He also declared my innocence before God and before the people of any terrorist or criminal who stained his hand with Iraqi blood. 
    And the God of the intent behind[/rtl]

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After revealing the involvement of her brother with a dodger .. Education Minister announces her res Empty The Minister of Education submitted her resignation from the government of Abdul Mahdi

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Minister of Education submitted her resignation from the government of Abdul Mahdi

Minister of Education Shaima Al-Hayali announced that she had resigned in the hands of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi after publishing a video showing her brother's affiliation with the terrorist gangs.
    "I am an Iraqi woman, first of all independent, and I have never worked with any party or political bloc. I ran for the Iraqi Ministry of Education as an academy from the University of Mosul, known by its cadres and security services," Hayali said through her Twitter account.
    "At the same time, we are plagued by the kidnapping of terrorists by the noble people of Nineveh and forced to work in civilian jobs. My brother, who was forced by gangs, is calling on the terrorist under threat to work in his constituency where he works before and after liberation," she said. .
    Al-Hayali added, "The gangs are forcing him to support the terrorists and forced many to declare their brutality, but without any involvement in carrying arms or helping them to kill any Iraqi. This is clear in the video published by the opponents because it clearly shows that he is a civilian, And at gunpoint! My brother's condition is like the tens of thousands of cases that have been forced to remain under occupation authority, as defined by international law.
    "I declare to all that I am resigning in the hands of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to decide on it once he is sure of any connection to terrorism or terrorists, God forbid, as I declared my innocence before God and before the people of any terrorist or criminal who stained his hand with the blood of the Iraqis."

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:17 am