Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leaders of the largest blocs in the Iraqi parliament intend to meet to "strengthen the government"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leaders of the largest blocs in the Iraqi parliament intend to meet to "strengthen the government" Empty Leaders of the largest blocs in the Iraqi parliament intend to meet to "strengthen the government"

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Feb 2019, 6:15 am

Leaders of the largest blocs in the Iraqi parliament intend to meet to "strengthen the government"

10:34 - 23/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Rep. Of the Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction Jassim al-Bekhati, on Saturday, the determination of the leaders of the coalition building and reform meeting to find a unified vision to strengthen the work of the government, likely completion of the cabinet during the first three parliamentary sessions.
    "The leaders of the coalition of construction and reform will meet soon to find a unified vision to strengthen the current government to be a government services in the first instance," he said in a statement.
    He pointed to the need to find a common vision between the coalition of construction and reform to proceed with the government services, "noting that" the rapprochement will begin after the completion of voting on the remaining ministries. "
    In a context related to al-Bakhti, that "the first three sessions of the next parliament to complete the remaining ministries, as well as parliamentary committees." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:22 am