Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Independent: He called for the kidnapping of 3,000 Yazidi girls, and only dozens of them

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Independent: He called for the kidnapping of 3,000 Yazidi girls, and only dozens of them Empty The Independent: He called for the kidnapping of 3,000 Yazidi girls, and only dozens of them

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Mar 2019, 6:26 am

The Independent: He called for the kidnapping of 3,000 Yazidi girls, and only dozens of them

Tuesday, March 12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Independent on Tuesday published a report on the subject of the Yazidi girls who had fallen into the hands of Da'ash militants in previous years. 

The report said that the hopes of finding the Yazidis who fell into the hands of armed militants after the restoration of all the territory controlled by the organization in the past is very few and almost non-existent. " 

The report prepared by the newspaper's correspondent in the Middle East," The militants of the organization took about Three thousand Yezidi girls when they invaded villages in the Euphrates River basin in northern Iraq and with the start of efforts to restore these areas of the organization was high hopes to find them and return them to their families, but that did not happen.

"Our hopes were high for the liberation of many Yezidis in Bagos, but only 50 to 60 people were left," the paper quoted Ahmad Burgos, director of the Yezda consultative center for Yezidi rights, as saying. 

"The Yazidis are not ready to surrender to this easily and they are currently calling on the international community to help them find thousands of missing and missing persons and expand their search in Syria and Iraq to look into refugee camps where civilians freed from the grip of state organization are urging."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:25 am