Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Organizing a course on computer programs in science for girls

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Organizing a course on computer programs in science for girls Empty Organizing a course on computer programs in science for girls

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Feb 2016, 9:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Organizing a course on computer programs in science for girls
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    on: Saturday 02/20/2016 23:14
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    resided Ali student from the Department of Life Sciences in the College of Science for Girls 
    at Baghdad University, a training course on "creating laptop devices" and "Microsoft Excel 2010" on Continuing Education Hall at the college, which lasted for three consecutive days. 
    Gave the lecturer prominent instructions and instructions on what operating system (Windows) and how to deal with the system (BIOS) and system configuration, as explained initialization process to computers, both partial and total, indicating the external and internal organs of the computer. 
    At the end of the session, explaining the lecturer how to install the software (Microsoft Excel 2010) Advanced level on the computer, and gave a detailed explanation about the software components of the menus and toolbar and how to sort the data and functions used in it and how to deal with the meta mathematical equations, has been met session desirability of its participants through their interventions and inquiries. 
    the All lectures session included practical side with the test participants in the end of each lecture and give them certificates of participation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:43 pm