Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Larijani describes Berri's visit to Iraq as "successful and important"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Larijani describes Berri's visit to Iraq as "successful and important" Empty Larijani describes Berri's visit to Iraq as "successful and important"

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Apr 2019, 2:25 am

Larijani describes Berri's visit to Iraq as "successful and important"

Sunday, April 7th

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

head of the Islamic Shura Council , Ali Larijani, Sunday, visiting Lebanese Parliament Speaker Nabih Berri to Iraq last week that it was a "successful mission". 

"Larijani held talks with Berri in Doha, Qatar, on the sidelines of the meeting of the Inter-Parliamentary Union," the official Tasnim news agency reported. 

Larijani described Berri's recent visit to Iraq as "very successful", saying, "Because of your role in forming the government, your visit to Iraq was an important opportunity, especially since you had an important meeting with the Grand Ayatollah Sistani."

The Lebanese parliament speaker Nabih Berri, in an interview with Alsumaria before leaving Baghdad last Friday, a brighter future for Iraq, pointing out that the solutions to the problems suffered by the country lies within the Iraqi institutions, stressing the need to strengthen unity and fight corruption and not keep the government "Blessed". 

It is noteworthy that the Speaker of the Lebanese Parliament Nabih Berri arrived, on Sunday (31 March 2019), to Iraq on an official visit during which he met with the three presidencies and a number of political leaders, in addition to the religious references in Najaf, and the agents of the highest authority in Karbala before leaving the country for Lebanon Friday morning (5 April 2019).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:06 pm