Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sulaimani: The fire of the plant "agency" Iran in Iraq was deliberate and damage 80 million dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sulaimani: The fire of the plant "agency" Iran in Iraq was deliberate and damage 80 million dollars Empty Sulaimani: The fire of the plant "agency" Iran in Iraq was deliberate and damage 80 million dollars

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Jun 2019, 7:05 am

Sulaimani: The fire of the plant "agency" Iran in Iraq was deliberate and damage 80 million dollars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2019/06/01 15:00
    2019-06-01 13:56:01

(Reuters) - The fire at the Kala plant in the Iraqi city of Karbala last Tuesday was deliberate, the executive director of the Iranian dairy company Kala said on Saturday.
    Sulaymani told the Iranian Chamber of Commerce that the fire was deliberate by 100 percent, delaying the details in this regard after the investigation in detail.
    He said the damage caused by the fire was estimated at 80 million dollars, after devouring fire for about 90 percent of the dairy plant, while the meat factory was not affected significantly.
    He pointed out that the fire started in the carton box warehouse and spread to the rest of the plant, stressing that the company decided to start quickly rehabilitation of the plant in Karbala, which is acquiring its products about 25 percent of the Iraqi market.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:11 am