Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Municipality: The capital contains 300 random areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Municipality: The capital contains 300 random areas Empty Baghdad Municipality: The capital contains 300 random areas

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jun 2019, 1:48 am

Baghdad Municipality: The capital contains 300 random areas

09:47 - 23/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Municipality of Baghdad revealed on Sunday that there are 300 random areas within its borders, explaining that solving the problem of slums and ending the file with the government through the provision of plots of land for those who exceed the state property.
    The director of relations and information in the Secretariat, Hakim Abdul-Zahra said in a statement to the "Information", "The slums in Baghdad can not the Secretariat of the capital to solve the problem, but that the end of this file, the state and its ministries through finding alternatives to these random sites."
    He added that "the government's initiative to distribute land plots solve the problem of slums, especially the majority of the inhabitants of those areas are from the poor class, and therefore the issue outside the will of the Secretariat of Baghdad and the hand of the state," noting that "the problem of transgressions can not be solved by owning those lands overrun, Is legitimizing the encroachment on state property. "
    "The Baghdad Municipality is working to remove abuses on the shoulders of public roads and sidewalks and entrances of areas, but does not work to raise the encroachment within residential areas," Abdul Zahra said. Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:14 am