Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks Wadih al-Hantal meets Secretary-General of the C

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks Wadih al-Hantal meets Secretary-General of the C Empty President of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks Wadih al-Hantal meets Secretary-General of the C

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Jul 2019, 3:26 am

President of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks Wadih al-Hantal meets Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Hamid al-Ghazi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News Baghdad
    The President of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Wadih al-Hantal, met with the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Hamid Al-Ghazi. 
    During the meeting, they discussed ways of  supporting the government of private sector projects and the interest of youth in the labor market.
    The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers in a statement read by the "economy News", that Ghazi "stressed when meeting with the President of the Association of Iraqi private banks, Mr. Wadih al-Hanal, the need to contribute the private sector, in the adoption of youth projects, and encourage them to implement important investment projects outside the scope "Pointing out" the importance of involving ministries and relevant government institutions to support the requirements of the implementation of special projects and the formation of a committee in this regard, especially implemented by the Association to support the architectural, cultural, literary and technological, and activities to support a range of humanitarian cases. "
    For his part, Al-Hanalal reviewed a number of projects carried out by the Association in Baghdad and the provinces in various fields, notably the initiative of Tamkeen and Baghdad, and its participation in supporting environmental and afforestation projects, as well as rehabilitation and rehabilitation of bridges and public roads. .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:45 pm