Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi decides to withdraw the crowd from the headquarters of the Nineveh Plain and a deputy ca

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi decides to withdraw the crowd from the headquarters of the Nineveh Plain and a deputy ca Empty Abdul-Mahdi decides to withdraw the crowd from the headquarters of the Nineveh Plain and a deputy ca

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Aug 2019, 5:50 am

Abdul-Mahdi decides to withdraw the crowd from the headquarters of the Nineveh Plain and a deputy calls it "unjust decision"

10:39 - 05/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 
    Rep. Haneen al-Qaddu revealed on Monday that Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] withdrew the crowd from the main checkpoints of the Nineveh plain, describing the decision as "unjust." 
    Al-Qudu said in a statement received that "while the sons of the Nineveh region began to breathe a sigh of relief after the killings and displacement of the people of the region, especially the Shabak and Turkmen, they were surprised by the decision of the commander-in-chief of the armed forces to withdraw the local crowd from the main checkpoints. Is the key to the security of the Nineveh plain. " 
    He added that "this unjust decision will have great security implications for the safety and stability of the Nineveh Plain and its children. On this occasion, we hold the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces fully responsible for the security violations that may occur to the people of the region."
    He added that "this decision came to the satisfaction of a certain political re-province and facilitated Nineveh to the conditions that were lived before 10 June 2014, and unfortunately this decision came with the fifth anniversary of the process of genocide and displacement suffered by the children of the component Iridi Turkmen and Shabak and Christians." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:30 am