Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveals the theft of the popular crowd Nineveh oil: is made with the knowledge of Abdul Mahdi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveals the theft of the popular crowd Nineveh oil: is made with the knowledge of Abdul Mahdi Empty Deputy reveals the theft of the popular crowd Nineveh oil: is made with the knowledge of Abdul Mahdi

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Jan 2019, 2:40 am

[size=32]Politics
    Deputy reveals the theft of the popular crowd Nineveh oil: is made with the knowledge of Abdul Mahdi[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

A member of the Iraqi parliament for the province of Nineveh, Ahmed Jubouri, to save Iraq's oil after the continuation of smuggling operations in the Qayyarah area of ​​Mosul.
    Jubouri said in a statement that there are more than 72 oil fields in the region of Qayara, south of Mosul was the organization of a duel to smuggle oil and sell it for his own account, noting that "after the liberation of Mosul from the control of Daash, the smuggling of this oil by armed parties and factions, Daily stealing about 100 tanks of crude oil and selling it for its benefit. "
    "This robbery takes place in broad daylight and with the knowledge of the government, whether it is the former (the government of Haider al-Abadi) or the current government (Adel Abdul Mahdi), without being able to do anything," al-Jubouri was quoted as saying.
    "The oil smuggled from these wells goes towards Baiji and then drunk to Basra, where the export ports are," Jubouri said.
    For his part, said Atheel al-Nujaifi, a leader of the party "Iraq united" and the former governor of Nineveh, the truth of the news, noting that "there are armed parties claim to protect these wells, but control, so that no one can interfere in its work," noting that "operations Oil smuggling from these areas continues. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:30 am