Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy from Fatah warns of any changes and ministerial: Iraq will enter a crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy from Fatah warns of any changes and ministerial: Iraq will enter a crisis  Empty Deputy from Fatah warns of any changes and ministerial: Iraq will enter a crisis

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Sep 2019, 2:50 am

Deputy from Fatah warns of any changes and ministerial: Iraq will enter a crisis 

08:55 - 01/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    For information / Baghdad ..
    Al-Fateh MP Abdul Amir Taiban warned on Sunday against making ministerial changes in Abdul-Mahdi's government because it is entering the country in a political crisis.
    Taiban said in a statement to the information, that there are objectives and strategic programs of the House of Representatives with the start of the second legislative year, which includes the adoption of important laws with direct contact with the citizen, in addition to a host of a number of ministers weak in performance, as well, there will be a resolution to the subject Special grades after the completion of its file was extended to October 23, 2019. ”
    He added that "the government and parliament have not resolved the candidate of the Minister of Education yet, but there are political blocs working for the interests of personal and party looming questioning and dismissal of ministers in the government of Abdul-Mahdi."
    "The ministers' performance is still good and all of them are carrying out their duties and there is no justification for reshuffling or reshuffling them," he said. Finished / 25 N.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:18 am