Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Fatah representative warns of an international intelligence plan to spark a "new sedition" in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Fatah representative warns of an international intelligence plan to spark a "new sedition" in Iraq Empty A Fatah representative warns of an international intelligence plan to spark a "new sedition" in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Feb 2020, 1:25 am

A Fatah representative warns of an international intelligence plan to spark a "new sedition" in Iraq

10:20 - 08/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Al-Fateh MP, Mahdi Taqi Amerli, warned, on Saturday, that there is an international intelligence plan to ignite a new strife that may lead to civil war in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , calling on the Iraqi people and political forces to take a serious stand to thwart those plans.
    Amerli said in a statement to "Information", that "major countries hostile to Iraq are seeking to ignite an internal war to burn the country from north to south", indicating that "everyone without exception is in a dark tunnel and cannot be overcome in light of the continuing escalation and political skills."
    Amerli stressed "the need to overcome all differences in this dangerous stage and respond to the initiatives aimed at uniting the situation," stressing that "international and regional intelligence seeks to cause riots and chaos throughout the country to ignite a new sedition."
    The deputy of the Sadikoun parliamentary bloc, Abdul Amir Taiban, had accused in a previous statement to the "information", the United States of America and the Gulf states that they were pushing for the raging of the situation in the country, indicating that Washington and Riyadh see that the central and southern governorates are ready to ignite the war in it. Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:15 am