Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legislative law: lifting immunity does not affect the presence of deputies and exercise their legisl

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legislative law: lifting immunity does not affect the presence of deputies and exercise their legisl Empty Legislative law: lifting immunity does not affect the presence of deputies and exercise their legisl

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Sep 2019, 1:34 am

Legislative law: lifting immunity does not affect the presence of deputies and exercise their legislative role

08:55 - 03/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The parliamentary legal committee confirmed on Tuesday that lifting the immunity of a group of deputies does not mean that they are suspended from legislative work in parliament, but will exercise their legislative and oversight role naturally without any absence from attending parliamentary sessions.
    The committee member Salim Hamza said in a statement to the information, that "lifting the immunity of deputies does not prevent their participation or attendance to the sessions of Parliament during the new legislative term."
    Hamza added, "The deputies will continue to exercise their legislative and oversight role normally, despite the lifting of immunity from them until the matter is resolved by the judicial authorities."
    He pointed out that "the judiciary did not set a time limit for the restoration of immunity to deputies who lifted immunity from them, but must resolve their files quickly because of the existence of some parliamentary work that they have to do, especially since the Council has a new chapter and many files must be resolved." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:21 am