Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament Speaker calls for lifting immunity from him and his deputies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament Speaker calls for lifting immunity from him and his deputies Empty Parliament Speaker calls for lifting immunity from him and his deputies

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Oct 2019, 2:43 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Parliament Speaker calls for lifting immunity from him and his deputies[/size]

[size=45]Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbousi on Tuesday asked members of the House of Representatives to vote on lifting immunity for him and his deputies at the voluntary request of them personally.
    [size=45]"We have no immunity except the immunity of the people," Halbousi said in a speech at the hearing after his demand.[/size]
    [size=45]The Iraqi Council of Representatives voted during the open meeting currently held to lift the immunity of any deputy accused of corruption after the file of the judiciary to the Council.[/size]
    [size=45]The council has decided to keep Monday's session open to enact laws that meet the demands of the protests[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:08 am