Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+8
jthompson78823
GWT54
chouchou
duck2000
Rocky
Bama Diva
weslin3
Neno
12 posters

Treasury Vault Cash In Office will be...

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Treasury Vault Cash In Office will be... Empty Treasury Vault Cash In Office will be...

Post by Neno Sun 04 May 2014, 7:08 pm

NNP Membership, I have been in communication with Treasury Vault thru text this evening as many are concerned about cashing in choices. 

Roger Dorman, the owner of TV informed me just now on my question that a announcement will come in a few weeks but, is stating that if something happened prior to that, that they would offer immediate cash in apt's in UTAH and a armored truck cash in service with guards around the country. 

He stated that this is not the details but something to go ahead with for all to ease the concern of DT's actions. More details will follow from Treasury Vault.

Not saying Texas is more important than any other state but he stated to me Texas would a first priority.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Treasury Vault Cash In Office will be... Empty Re: Treasury Vault Cash In Office will be...

Post by weslin3 Sun 04 May 2014, 7:41 pm

Can I say WOW?
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Treasury Vault Cash In Office will be... Empty Re: Treasury Vault Cash In Office will be...

Post by Bama Diva Sun 04 May 2014, 8:41 pm

"Roger Dorman, the owner of TV informed me just now on my question that a announcement will come in a few weeks but, is stating that if something happened prior to that, that they would offer immediate cash in apt's in UTAH and a armored truck cash in service with guards around the country. "

Well, I surely hope this becomes a problem for all of us :-) 
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 05 May 2014, 4:06 am

Thread topic is about cash in choices (offices)...lol
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Post by Rocky Mon 05 May 2014, 4:29 am

This sounds like a rumor not reality

Roger Dorman, the owner of TV informed me just now on my question that a announcement will come in a few weeks

maybe this is why Ali did what he did, he owns a bank in Iraq supposly
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Mon 05 May 2014, 5:08 am

lol wished he did .. lol
    so neno>?
     your talking to a guy threw da TV is dat what ya saying>?... lol
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Post by Rocky Mon 05 May 2014, 10:20 am

TV informed me just now on my question that a announcement will come in a few weeks

Ali never spoke about a rv here we have tv here less than a week now talking announcement, I won't believe anything till it happens I hope the folks do the same
    chouchou
    chouchou

Post by chouchou Mon 05 May 2014, 10:42 am

What I am understanding by "announcement", is about how the cashing office will work but nothing about RV?
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by GWT54 Mon 05 May 2014, 11:20 am

That's the way I understand it also, chouchou.
    jthompson78823
    jthompson78823
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Treasury Vault Cash In Office will be... Empty Texas as a Priority...

Post by jthompson78823 Mon 05 May 2014, 11:22 am

The State of Texas through the Texas Department of Banking now requires out of state currency exchanges to be licensed with the Department or receive an exemption.  

Does Treasury Vault have a Texas Currency Exchange License or an Exemption?  I do not believe they do (a search of http://www.dob.texas.gov/entity-search does not show them), which makes me wonder how do they do business in Texas legally?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:59 pm