Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+8
jthompson78823
GWT54
chouchou
duck2000
Rocky
Bama Diva
weslin3
Neno
12 posters

Treasury Vault Cash In Office will be...

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Treasury Vault Cash In Office will be... - Page 3 Empty Treasury Vault Cash In Office will be...

Post by Neno Sun 04 May 2014, 7:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

NNP Membership, I have been in communication with Treasury Vault thru text this evening as many are concerned about cashing in choices. 

Roger Dorman, the owner of TV informed me just now on my question that a announcement will come in a few weeks but, is stating that if something happened prior to that, that they would offer immediate cash in apt's in UTAH and a armored truck cash in service with guards around the country. 

He stated that this is not the details but something to go ahead with for all to ease the concern of DT's actions. More details will follow from Treasury Vault.

Not saying Texas is more important than any other state but he stated to me Texas would a first priority.
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Treasury Vault Cash In Office will be... - Page 3 Empty Re: Treasury Vault Cash In Office will be...

Post by GWT54 Wed 28 May 2014, 9:21 pm

We're you satisfied with what you were told ? No need for explanation. Just wondering about your feel on what they had to say.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Treasury Vault Cash In Office will be... - Page 3 Empty Re: Treasury Vault Cash In Office will be...

Post by Neno Wed 28 May 2014, 9:33 pm

Yes I was, not so much with the upcoming details as I was with further getting to know each other talk. Roger seems to me on a mission, I have known of him ever since NNP first started. He has came up the ranks big time. I am still loyal to none since DT but starting to like the care involved and, hearing it from the source like the other side of the story, I was so closed all these years to just one. We'll see... ;)
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by GWT54 Wed 28 May 2014, 9:36 pm

I can live with that for now. Thanks Neno
    ramplead
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by ramplead Thu 29 May 2014, 10:04 pm

sounds like we are getting ahead of ourselves?  Hmmm Is Iraq even ready to RV?  I like armored cars full of cash but IRaqi dudes need to get the lead out first.
    Ronbo
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Ronbo Thu 29 May 2014, 10:08 pm

Roger? As in WIGO?
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 30 May 2014, 4:11 am

Ronbo wrote:Roger? As in WIGO?
    To you, me and old timers yes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:56 am