Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+8
jthompson78823
GWT54
chouchou
duck2000
Rocky
Bama Diva
weslin3
Neno
12 posters

Treasury Vault Cash In Office will be...

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Treasury Vault Cash In Office will be... - Page 2 Empty Treasury Vault Cash In Office will be...

Post by Neno Sun 04 May 2014, 7:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

NNP Membership, I have been in communication with Treasury Vault thru text this evening as many are concerned about cashing in choices. 

Roger Dorman, the owner of TV informed me just now on my question that a announcement will come in a few weeks but, is stating that if something happened prior to that, that they would offer immediate cash in apt's in UTAH and a armored truck cash in service with guards around the country. 

He stated that this is not the details but something to go ahead with for all to ease the concern of DT's actions. More details will follow from Treasury Vault.

Not saying Texas is more important than any other state but he stated to me Texas would a first priority.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Treasury Vault Cash In Office will be... - Page 2 Empty Re: Treasury Vault Cash In Office will be...

Post by Neno Mon 05 May 2014, 12:25 pm

Not for sure yet as again, this was a pre announcement. Roger told me that this would be a few weeks out but could announce the Utah situation to calm some that was worried on having to use a bank. With dinartrades latest actions I expect many to get in on the action. As soon as I have the details since they are asking me to run their Texas branch which I have not committed to yet, this will be known here on this board asap. Again, they are just now the way I gather it, brain storming the move. Thanks tho for your posted information.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Treasury Vault Cash In Office will be... - Page 2 Empty Re: Treasury Vault Cash In Office will be...

Post by Neno Mon 05 May 2014, 12:29 pm

rocky wrote:This sounds like a rumor not reality

Roger Dorman, the owner of TV informed me just now on my question that a announcement will come in a few weeks

maybe this is why Ali did what he did, he owns a bank in Iraq supposly
    Ali, doesn't own a bank or any stock in one, anymore.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 05 May 2014, 12:31 pm

duck2000 wrote:lol wished he did .. lol
    so neno>?
     your talking to a guy threw da TV is dat what ya saying>?... lol
    Yes, the owner of TV (Treasury Vault), Roger Dorman.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 05 May 2014, 12:32 pm

chouchou wrote:What I am understanding by "announcement", is about how the cashing office will work but nothing about RV?
    Jesus Christ, THANK YOU!!
    bugaha
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by bugaha Mon 05 May 2014, 2:45 pm

Neno wrote:
    Jesus Christ, THANK YOU!!

LOL  :lol:  :lol:
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 21 May 2014, 9:19 pm

You like that... ;)
    mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by mbryan Sat 24 May 2014, 10:39 am

Does anyone know what spread or amount he will charge? Or is it gunna be the spread now from selling to buyback?
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sat 24 May 2014, 9:26 pm

mbryan wrote:Does anyone know what spread or amount he will charge? Or is it gunna be the spread now from selling to buyback?
    If your talking about the cash in part of treasury vault, those details have not been released yet other than going to UTAH and I have no idea on that spread you call it... ;)
    mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by mbryan Sun 25 May 2014, 6:37 am

Thanks neno
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 28 May 2014, 8:28 pm

Man, spent some time with Roger Dorman today on the phone and was informed of a few big things Treasury Vault will be involved in. He ask me to not say anything as the details will be released from Treasury Vault which I like it that way. A lot better than saying for me to say something which he didn't, is going to happen ahead of the news from the actual company stating it them selves, I like it that way so just reporting that some details will be in a few more weeks... ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:09 pm