Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Customer Service w/Treasury Vault

Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Customer Service w/Treasury Vault Empty Customer Service w/Treasury Vault

Post by 2020 Fri 02 Jan 2015, 11:47 pm

Neno,
    I looked at Treasury Vault's site for the first time this week, linking off of NNP's home page. Then called with a question. The young lady that answered was very pleasant, and helpful - although new at TV. She answered most of my questions effectively and proficiently, except for one - in which case she referred me to someone more senior - always appreciated.

My "stump the panel" question was this - Their website has a link on the upper left side for Reserve Programs. From what I understood, it seemed as though you could either outright buy $5million (for $5050) or select a reserve option as follows. You can take out a $50million reserve, $6250. As soon as your funds are received on their end, (wire xfer, usually next business day) they ship your 5million Dinar immediately, and you have a $50million reserve locked in at current rates, for 30 days. I wasn't sure I was reading this correctly, but they assured me I was. This is the opposite of DT - under their reserve, you didn't receive anything until the end of the 30 days and then, if you hadn't paid the balance to redeem the other 45Million dinar, THEN (after the 30 days) they shipped your 5 Million.

I may not have every detail correct, but a follow on call and question verified that I had the gist of the program right. There is also an option to pay a fee at the end of the 30 days and roll over the balance of the reserve - I didn't go back to check that amount.

For those that always wanted to try and "Time the Market" on Friday to cash in on Monday, this seems like it offers a bit of both. You get the majority of you money spent "in the mail" almost immediately (good news for those worried that you might get caught with nothing in your hands when the big one hits), but also the ability to lock in a pretty hefty reserve in case you're off by a week.....

If you are tight with your money (and I commend those that are) you'll probably stick to a straight purchase at roughly $1010 USD/per million IQD. UPS/FEDEX overnight $29, USPS Express about $20.  Bottom line, friendly, knowledgeable service (did I mention Patient?) at a decent price.  Good experience at Treasury Vault.

2020:thumbs:

Last edited by 2020 on Fri 02 Jan 2015, 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dollar amount correction)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Customer Service w/Treasury Vault Empty Re: Customer Service w/Treasury Vault

Post by Neno Sat 03 Jan 2015, 12:38 am

Thanks for information and pleasant experience experienced posted. Dinar holders know I'm not a reserve kinda guy but, the explanation shows it to be better than Dinar Trades was, wow.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:20 am