Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Mahdi: The call to overthrow the government outside the law is a conspiracy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Mahdi: The call to overthrow the government outside the law is a conspiracy Empty Abdul Mahdi: The call to overthrow the government outside the law is a conspiracy

Post by Rocky Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:22 am

Abdul Mahdi: The call to overthrow the government outside the law is a conspiracy

00:08 - 25/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said Friday that the call to topple the government outside the law is a conspiracy.
    Abdul Mahdi said in a speech followed by (information), "We are in the face of a system crisis will not be aware of the political forces or state forces," noting that "the people sense and consciousness realized, which explains the broad popular movement that we see today."
    "We have a delicate equation and the main task today is to achieve three basic things: to ensure the highest level of freedoms, the highest level of security and stability, the highest level of services, employment and economic growth," he said. the enactment of the law to protect the freedoms and the right of expression and peaceful demonstration and the protection of the media aiming to enact e - crime law, as well as support and assign security forces and restricting arms to the state and to stress the importance of applying it Diwani for structuring and framing of the forces of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the system security of the state and prevent Any weapon outside the control of the state. ”
    Abdul-Mahdi stressed the need for "in-depth and serious research to end and address any presence of foreign forces and any party or state on Iraqi soil, whatever and under what name, and take measures in accordance with the Constitution and Iraqi laws."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:43 am