Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labor grants more than 54 thousand loans to the unemployed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Labor grants more than 54 thousand loans to the unemployed Empty Labor grants more than 54 thousand loans to the unemployed

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Nov 2019, 6:56 am

Labor grants more than 54 thousand loans to the unemployed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced on Sunday that it has granted more than 54,000 loans to job seekers registered in its database until 2019.
    According to a ministry statement received by the Economy News, the Department of Labor and Vocational Training has granted loans to 54,151 job seekers of both types, the lending fund program and the poverty alleviation strategy program, from the start of the grants in 2013 to 2019.
    He pointed out that the number of beneficiaries of the Poverty Reduction Strategy Program loans reached 11 thousand and 144 beneficiaries, while the number of beneficiaries of the loans of the lending fund reached 43 thousand and 7 beneficiaries, pointing out that these loans are interest free and payable in the form of annual installments over five years Grace period is one year. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:13 pm