Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Out of liquidity" to stop projects, schools and hospitals in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Out of liquidity" to stop projects, schools and hospitals in Baghdad Empty Out of liquidity" to stop projects, schools and hospitals in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sat 31 May 2014, 4:19 am

Out of liquidity" to stop projects, schools and hospitals in Baghdad

 Baghdad / term-Presse said the Baghdad Provincial Council, on Wednesday, the halt of all projects, schools and hospitals, and attributed the cause to "delayed adoption of the budget for the current year of 2014, and the depletion of financial liquidity," and as he emphasized that the stoppage will reflect negatively on "the reality of education and health," student House of Representatives away from the "pleasantries and bickering political and understand the risk of disruption to work with those projects on the citizen." said Vice President of Baghdad Provincial Council, Falah al-Qaisi said in an interview (range Press), "The Baghdad lacks a lot of vital institutions, especially with regard to both education and health , noting that "the Council strides good in the implementation of a number of projects as possible and described considerable ability, which relates to the construction of model schools and hospitals sophisticated and specialized." added Qaisi that "the delay in adoption of the budget for the year 2014 and running out of financial liquidity that was available when the Council made him decide to stop working with those projects because the executing companies have demanded Management Council Basthakaqatha financial and this is a natural right for them. "He Qaisi that" the decision to stop work to implement those projects that link numbers to tens reflect negatively on the reality of education and health in the capital because time passes without the implementation of her and all this delay the right to provide those services to the citizen-Baghdadi, "and urged the House to" get away from the pleasantries and bickering political and understand the magnitude of the risk that Christdq those projects in the event of continued stop them. " mentions that the state budget for the current year did not acknowledge until now since I sent the government for nearly four months to the House of Representatives and is awaiting retreated on the agenda, while stalling the House of Representatives for inclusion due to the lack of agreement of the political blocs on them. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:54 am