Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

7 judges win the election commission council draw

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

7 judges win the election commission council draw Empty 7 judges win the election commission council draw

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Dec 2019, 2:40 am

7 judges win the election commission council draw

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / Al-Sabah       

The Supreme Judicial Council on Monday elected seven judges to fill the positions of members of Iraq's independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC), while the Kurdistan Region announced that it would send eligible candidates to represent the provinces.
    A statement to inform the Council, received by «Morning», that «after the draw by the Supreme Judicial Council was selected judges Abbas Farhan Hassan, Jalil Adnan Khalaf, Amer Musa Mohammed, Fayyad Hussein Yassin, Ali Rashid and state advisors Anam Yassin Mohammed and Fath Mohammed Yassin as members of the Electoral Commission Council. "In a few days, the judges of the Kurdistan Region will be drawn as they will begin their work as members of the Electoral Commission," the statement said. The statement added that it "objected to the presence of judges in the Electoral Commission, as the Supreme Judicial Council is an independent body."
    The statement pointed out that he decided to divide the appellate areas into two groups and the lottery is held to choose the five candidates of the judges, explaining that "the Supreme Judicial Council in the Kurdistan region was approached to send candidates to meet the conditions stipulated in the law to represent the provinces of the region."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:27 pm