Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

/ Mawazine News / The names of the winning judges will be published in the election commission board

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

/ Mawazine News / The names of the winning judges will be published in the election commission board Empty / Mawazine News / The names of the winning judges will be published in the election commission board

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Dec 2019, 1:39 am

[size=36]/ Mawazine News / The names of the winning judges will be published in the election commission board lottery[/size]

[size=36]Political | 09:54 - 23/12/2019[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    / Mawazine News / will publish the winning judges of the Electoral Commission, Monday.
    Today, the Supreme Judicial Council held a lottery to choose judges for the Independent High Electoral Commission.
    The names of the winners of the membership of the Commission Board are:
    Abbas Farhan Hassan,
    Jalil Adnan Khalaf,
    Amir Musa Muhammad,
    Fayyad Hussain Yassin,
    Ali Rashid,
    Inaam Yassin Muhammad,
    Fattah Muhammad Yassin,
    and the Judicial Council announced earlier, the Judicial Council in the Kurdistan Region to nominate a number From the judges from the region to hold a lottery in the Supreme Judicial Council and choosing two of them, as well as approaching the State Council to nominate a number of advisors so that the Supreme Judicial Council can choose two of them.
    Likewise, the request of the presidents of the courts of appeal in all governorates to nominate those who meet the conditions stipulated in the law in preparation for holding the lottery and choosing five of them and in the presence of the representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations and the media that wishes to attend. Ended 29 / A 43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:14 pm