Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Graham warns Iran: If you want more, you will get it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Graham warns Iran: If you want more, you will get it Empty Graham warns Iran: If you want more, you will get it

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Jan 2020, 2:24 am

[size=34]Graham warns Iran: If you want more, you will get it
    Last update: Friday, 8 Jumada I 1441 AH - 03 January 2020 KSA 07:30 - GMT 04:30
    Publication date: Friday 8 Jumada I 1441 AH - 03 January 2020 KSA 06:38 - GMT 03:38

Source: Al-Arabiya.net
    [/size]
    Graham warns Iran: If you want more, you will get it Af84f377-c4aa-46ea-8274-a7c0f82cf708_16x9_1200x676Lindsey Graham[size=0]font size[/size]
    Republican Senator Lindsey Graham said Friday that the killing of the Quds Force commander, Qassem Soleimani, was "a blow to the Iranian regime whose blood was stained with the blood of Americans", in his comment on the killing of the Quds Force commander, Qassem Soleimani, by an American missile strike in Baghdad .

Graham warns Iran: If you want more, you will get it XnZoIj-Q_normal

Lindsey Graham

✔@LindseyGrahamSC

[ltr]Wow - the price of killing and injuring Americans has just gone up drastically. Major blow to Iranian regime that has American blood on its hands. Soleimani was one of the most ruthless and vicious members of the Ayatollah's regime. He had American blood on his hands.[/ltr]

٢٤٫٧ ألف
    ٩:٠٨ م - ٢ يناير ٢٠٢٠
    المعلومات والخصوصية لإعلانات تويتر
    [size=16][rtl]

[size=14]٨٬٦٧٧ من الأشخاص يتحدثون عن ذلك

[/rtl]

[/size]
    [/size]
    Graham said in a tweet on his account, "Twitter" that the cost of wounding and killing Americans is very expensive.

He added: Soleimani is one of the most cruel and ferocious members of the Iranian regime.
    Graham declared his appreciation for Trump's bold action against Iranian aggression.
    Graham sent a message to the Iranian government, saying: "If you want more, you will get it ... If Iran continues to attack America and its allies, they will pay a heavy price."
    Graham has threatened to destroy oil refineries if it continues to attack America and its allies.
    After the American strike that killed the commander of the Quds Force, Qassem Soleimani, at dawn on Friday, and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, deputy chief of the Hashd militia, the US president, Donald Trump, tweeted that he was victorious by spreading only his country's flag.

The operation also left a number of charred bodies, which have not yet been identified.Trump's tweet came after an organized assassination using aircraft, targeting a number of leaders and members of the popular crowd, while exiting from Baghdad International Airport from the southern gate accompanied by a non-Iraqi delegation, where reports indicated that some of the Iranian leaders from the Revolutionary Guards were present.
    The missile attack killed the Quds Force commander, Qasim Soleimani, and the second man in the Hashd militia, Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, and the official in the Hashd Relations Directorate, Muhammad al-Jabri, and the Vehicles Officer, Haider Ali.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:59 pm