Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Search the revival of the company's project Arab Clearance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Search the revival of the company's project Arab Clearance Empty Search the revival of the company's project Arab Clearance

Post by Rocky Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:07 am

Search the revival of the company's project Arab Clearance

06/09/20140 

Concluded in Dubai last Thursday evening meetings of the thirty-ninth session of the Council of the Union of Arab Stock Exchanges and the Public Authority, which was attended by a number of heads of Arab stock exchanges and companies clearing members of the Union, has such delegation Qatar Exchange to those meetings, Mr. Rashid Bin Ali Al Mansouri, Chief Executive Officer, who praised the spirit of brotherhood and cooperation between the heads of Arab stock markets which prevailed conference and discussion sessions held through it.
    The Council discussed a number of topics on its agenda, including the latest developments in the Arab financial markets, also listened to the report of the Chairman of the Executive Committee on what has been achieved during the session ended, and proposals to the Secretariat on the plans and programs of the Union for the next session.
    The Council adopted a number of decisions that concern to the Union, including the adoption of the recommendation of the Executive Committee on the Budget of the Union for the year 2014, as well as its recommendation on the appointment of auditors, and to approve the request of the Stock Exchange of Arbil to join the Union, while during the meeting move the EU presidency to the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul ) for one year.
    And heard the members of the Council during the meeting, a presentation by the Dubai Financial Market on the experience of using the system XBRL in the introduction of financial statements of listed companies in the market, while there was a discussion about the proposal made by Mr. Ahmed Saleh mortgaged Director General of Muscat Securities regard to reviving the project of establishment of the company Arab Clearance .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:36 am