Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bolton "ready" to testify in "Trump Trump" trial

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bolton "ready" to testify in "Trump Trump" trial Empty Bolton "ready" to testify in "Trump Trump" trial

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Jan 2020, 1:45 am

Bolton "ready" to testify in "Trump Trump" trial

•  Time: 7/1/2020 10:15 AM

•  Reading: 195 times

• Categories: World News

Bolton "ready" to testify in "Trump Trump" trial 1-1310559

International: The Euphrates News: Former US National Security Adviser John Bolton said he was "ready to testify" if the Senate summons him to a trial to isolate US President Donald Trump.
    [rtl][size=21]"I have concluded that if the Senate issues a summons to receive my testimony, I will be ready to testify," Bolton said in a statement.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has expressed his opposition to calling other eyewitnesses at the trial, while Democrats are pushing to hear Bolton and others not appear before a House committee, in previous sessions.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The US House of Representatives had requested Bolton's appearance, but he was not summoned, due to internal disputes in Congress.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Last December, the Democrat-dominated House of Representatives voted to isolate Trump because of pressure on his Ukrainian counterpart, Vladimir Zelinsky, to open an investigation into his political opponent, Joe Biden, a potential candidate for the November presidential election.[/rtl]
    [rtl]It is reported that Bolton previously warned of secret efforts by the US administration, especially Trump's personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, to press Ukraine to open an investigation against Democrats, including the most likely candidate, to face him in the upcoming presidential election, Joe Biden.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He sacked Trump in Bolton, known for his tough stances on Washington's enemies, led by Iran, North Korea, and Venezuela.[/rtl]
    [/size]

https://alforatnews.com/news/%D8%A8%D9%88%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%83%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D8%B2%D9%84-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:00 pm