Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zarif: Bolton and Netanyahu incite Trump to Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zarif: Bolton and Netanyahu incite Trump to Iran Empty Zarif: Bolton and Netanyahu incite Trump to Iran

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Apr 2019, 1:56 am

Zarif: Bolton and Netanyahu incite Trump to Iran

09:05 - 25/04/2019

Zarif: Bolton and Netanyahu incite Trump to Iran %D8%B8%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%81-696x392
    BAGHDAD 
    - Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said he did not believe US President Donald Trump wanted a war with Iran, likely to be "drawn" to the confrontation. 
    "I do not think he wants a war," he told Reuters. "But that does not negate that he is being drawn to do this." 
    Zarif noted that Group B, which includes US National Security Advisor John Bolton and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, may have provoked Trump into engaging in a conflict with Iran. 
    "Those who have drawn up the policies that are being pursued simply do not want a negotiated solution. But let me say that Iran does not seek confrontation, but it will not run away from defending itself. " 
    Tension between Iran and the United States has grown since the Trump administration withdrew last year from the nuclear deal with Tehran and began to re-impose sanctions.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:40 pm