Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An independent deputy reveals the mechanism for distributing special grades to political parties and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An independent deputy reveals the mechanism for distributing special grades to political parties and Empty An independent deputy reveals the mechanism for distributing special grades to political parties and

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Feb 2020, 2:34 am

An independent deputy reveals the mechanism for distributing special grades to political parties and blocs

08:49 - 13/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    On Thursday, independent deputy Bassem Khashan revealed the mechanism for distributing special grades between parties and political blocs, pointing out that each party or bloc within Parliament has a percentage of special grades according to the seats obtained in the parliamentary session.
    "The special grades are distributed on the basis of a legislative decision issued in 2008, and the Federal Court ruled that it was unconstitutional in October of the last year 2019," Khashan said in a statement to "The Information".
    He added that "special grades are distributed on the basis of the share of each party or bloc in Parliament, over the years, especially after 2008, when it was legislated by Parliament."
    And that "the personalities who are dismissed from some of the positions of the special ranks do not go to a party or another bloc, but rather a new character from the same bloc is brought in."
    He explained that "some political blocs did not enter into the ministerial formation, but they obtained special degrees positions", pointing out that "the Sadrists obtained more than 16% of the positions of special degrees during the current session out of 4,500 special degrees." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:43 am