Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A leader in the state of law reveals the mechanism for distributing independent bodies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A leader in the state of law reveals the mechanism for distributing independent bodies Empty A leader in the state of law reveals the mechanism for distributing independent bodies

Post by Rocky Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:40 am

[size=46]A leader in the state of law reveals the mechanism for distributing independent bodies[/size]
    Iraq
    15:11 - 2022-11-17
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Thursday, the leader of the State of Law coalition, Jassem Muhammad Jaafar, revealed the mechanism for distributing the remaining 7 bodies, indicating that there are bodies required by more than one political bloc, but the decision will remain in the hands of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani. 
    Jaafar said in a press statement, "The independent bodies will be distributed by the Prime Minister with the same mechanism in which the ministries were distributed," noting that "the remaining bodies will be balanced in distributing them to the political blocs, and it will be according to the activity of the blocs in Baghdad and not in the region." 
    He added, "There are bodies required by more than one political bloc, but the decision will remain in the hands of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani," noting that "the independent bodies number seven, and their resolution will not take time, especially the Investment Authority, which lacks a president at the present time." 
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani decided earlier to dismiss the head of the Aviation Authority, Nael Saad, and the director of Baghdad Airport, Ali Taqi, against the backdrop of repeated fires at Baghdad Airport, directing a review of all security measures applied in all its facilities, halls, and airport buildings.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:47 am