Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hanan Al-Fatlawi sends a message to who will be appointed to succeed Allawi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hanan Al-Fatlawi sends a message to who will be appointed to succeed Allawi Empty Hanan Al-Fatlawi sends a message to who will be appointed to succeed Allawi

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Mar 2020, 3:00 pm

Hanan Al-Fatlawi sends a message to who will be appointed to succeed Allawi

•  Time: 01/23/2020 23:38:18

•  Read: 689 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Baghdad: Al Furat News): The Prime Minister’s Advisor for Women’s Affairs and a former member of the Parliament, Hanan al-Fatlawi, sent a letter to who will succeed Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, amid reports that he will not be able to make this assignment due to political differences.
    "Lessons learned from the failure to assign Allawi may benefit the new taxpayer," al-Fatlawi said in a tweet on his Twitter account.
    And she showed that these lessons are: "Exaggerated optimism is wrong, the language of threat and the guardian of arms does not work, singularity of opinion and intransigence does not work, ignoring some of the components is wrong, relying on reading the unrealistic surroundings is wrong."
    Sources close to Allawi told {the Euphrates News} that the latter would apologize for assigning him to the post of prime minister because of the political blocs ’objection to his cabinet and government curriculum. is over
    Mohammed Al-Marsoumi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 11:19 pm