Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The fifteenth of the month as the date for the election of the President and Vice-Presidents

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The fifteenth of the month as the date for the election of the President and Vice-Presidents Empty The fifteenth of the month as the date for the election of the President and Vice-Presidents

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Jul 2014, 10:27 am

The fifteenth of the month as the date for the election of the President and Vice-Presidents

By khabaar khaba 05/07/2014

And brother-Baghdad

Iraqi journalists ' Union announced a general election Conference at its twentieth session on Tuesday 15 July 2014, to elect a captain and his deputies and the members of the Council of the bar and the committees on oversight and discipline.

The Union said in a statement received the news agency news (and brother) on Saturday that "in the absence of a quorum, delaying the elections for a week and take place on Tuesday 22nd of this month, to attend, based on the provisions of the law of the Iraqi journalists ' Union no. 178 of 1969 as amended.

The Conference venue will be at the Union headquarters in Karada Mariam, and begin its meetings at 9 am. "

He "will be open for nominations from Saturday 5 July 2014, for all colleagues who were in Active membership under the conditions of the Commission accepting nominations for this purpose, to the end of office hours of Monday 14/07/2014."

The syndicate called on colleagues who are in Active membership, and those who did not renew their identities in 2014, to review, within this period, the nomination and election process, especially to those who renewed their identities in 2014. "

The Union expressed "high appreciation and pride in the brave decision by national press in defence of the family supervisor module and the future of Iraq and its territorial integrity, and its major acts locally and abroad to serve Iraq guarded by God and guarded by his sons, and that of Victor always."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 4:56 pm