Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khashan: Some articles of the Federal Court law are unconstitutional and will face appeal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khashan: Some articles of the Federal Court law are unconstitutional and will face appeal Empty Khashan: Some articles of the Federal Court law are unconstitutional and will face appeal

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Mar 2021, 7:03 am

Khashan: Some articles of the Federal Court law are unconstitutional and will face appeal

10:20 - 10/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / private
    An independent representative, Bassem Khashan, explained that the Federal Court’s law contains unconstitutional articles, pointing out that the law, if it receives a vote and passes in parliament, it will be challenged and it will return to the House of Representatives again.
    Khashan said to "the information", that "some paragraphs of the Federal Law violate the constitution and many disagreements still exist about it between the various parties within the political process."
    He added that "many loopholes still exist in the Federal Court Law, and in the event of voting and the formation of the Federal Court, the law will be challenged by some parties and the law will return to Parliament again."
    And that "the elections can not be held according to a law contrary to the constitution because that will make the voting process invalid, in addition to that the elections may be postponed from the date set for them because of the failure to resolve the alliances between the blocs and the political parties." 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:44 am