Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

U.S. State Department welcomes the decision of the House of Representatives to hold its second meeti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

U.S. State Department welcomes the decision of the House of Representatives to hold its second meeti Empty U.S. State Department welcomes the decision of the House of Representatives to hold its second meeti

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Jul 2014, 7:44 am

U.S. State Department welcomes the decision of the House of Representatives to hold its second meeting next Sunday

09-07-2014 12:45 PM

Baghdad (news) .. She and the U.S. State Department welcomed the decision of the Iraqi Council of Representatives to convene its second meeting next Sunday, usually it of a positive step, but it is not sufficient. said Jennifer Bsaki spokeswoman for the U.S. State Department in a press conference, I followed the Agency (news): The 'meeting of the Council of Representatives of Iraq next Sunday is a positive step forward, but despite be positive, but it is not enough and will require complete agreement about the head of the new parliament, followed by the selection of candidates for the presidency and the prime minister in order to achieve our forming successful for the government'. explained Bsaki that the U.S. administration did not change its stance on the Iraq crisis, saying 'We will fight risk wherever we face, including Daash, and other terrorist organizations, but our focus in Iraq focus as well on the political process, which is the only way by which we can achieve lasting success and long-term in Iraq.' She added that ' country provided all the support he needs in order to accelerate Iraq and the political process to achieve the desired stability 'is part of our efforts are concentrated in support of Iraq, we have an interest in the stability of Iraq, also have an interest in stability in the region'. / End / h. / P

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:26 pm