Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq resumes direct flights to India, exclusively for transporting them

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq resumes direct flights to India, exclusively for transporting them Empty Iraq resumes direct flights to India, exclusively for transporting them

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Mar 2021, 8:00 am

Iraq resumes direct flights to India, exclusively for transporting them

•  Time: 03/31/2021 10:37:58

•  Read: 2,353 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Transport, the General Company for Iraqi Airways, began its flights to India after the recent meeting between Transport Minister Nasser Hussain Bandar Al-Shibli and the Director General of Iraqi Airways, a good struggle with the delegation of Hyundai.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A statement by the ministry stated that the Euphrates News Agency received a copy of it, "and in high-level coordination with the Indian side for the purpose of obtaining fundamental approvals for the implementation of these flights despite the health restrictions currently in place at airports in India."
    He added, "It was agreed to transfer the workers of the Korean company Hyundai company present on Iraqi lands, whose number is more than (7000) workers through the fleet of the Iraqi National Carrier, where more than 330 of them were transferred starting last week, and 800 others will be transferred this week at a pace Escalating for the coming weeks. "  
    The statement pointed out that "this step is one of the important steps to revitalize the commercial work in the company, by operating the fleet of the Iraqi national carrier, despite the force majeure that most airlines in the world are going through in light of the conditions of the Corona pandemic."
    Ammar Al-Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:36 pm