Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political analyst: Militias will continue to target American forces, despite the Baghdad-Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political analyst: Militias will continue to target American forces, despite the Baghdad-Washington  Empty Political analyst: Militias will continue to target American forces, despite the Baghdad-Washington

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:17 am

[size=52]Political analyst: Militias will continue to target American forces, despite the Baghdad-Washington agreement[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Political analyst Aqil Abbas confirmed today, Thursday, that the armed factions will continue targeting the American forces and launch escalation and pressure operations against the government, despite the initial agreement between Iraq and America to form technical committees that determine the timing of scheduling the withdrawal of the international coalition forces from the country.[/size]
    [size=45]Abbas explained that “these factions want to drag Iraq into an arena for the Iranian-American conflict, despite the consensus of all Iraqis that they do not want to be part of this conflict, and although these operations are not in the interest of Iraq, but the factions work for Iranian interests without considering the Iraqi interest. This is clear to everyone ».[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Aqeel Abbas[/size]
    [size=45]Pointing out that «these factions are rapidly losing what remains of popular sympathy for them, as there is popular solidarity and a unified position regarding the actions of these factions, especially after the military parade they carried out a few days ago in the capital Baghdad, and there is a will that is overwhelmed by those factions over the will The people, the government and the official institutions whose mission is to issue decisions regarding the withdrawal of the international coalition forces and other files.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:26 am