Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

NAZEM: THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS APPROVED RAISING THE CEILINGS FOR SOCIAL ASSISTANCE AND INCREASING F

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

NAZEM: THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS APPROVED RAISING THE CEILINGS FOR SOCIAL ASSISTANCE AND INCREASING F Empty NAZEM: THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS APPROVED RAISING THE CEILINGS FOR SOCIAL ASSISTANCE AND INCREASING F

Post by Rocky Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cabinet Spokesman Hassan Nazim announced today, Tuesday, that the Council of Ministers has approved raising the ceilings for social assistance and increasing financial payments.
    "The investigative committee of the Ibn Al-Khatib Hospital tragedy will send its findings to the government soon," Nazem said in the weekly cabinet press conference, which was followed by "Al-Naba 'Agency," noting that "the government will take difficult and serious decisions and there will be a reassessment of health institutions."
    He pointed out that "the government is working hard and is trying to provide services in these exceptional circumstances," noting that "Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi reminded the ministers that the government was not formed for electoral purposes and its primary mission is services."
    He pointed out that "the Council of Ministers hosted the Chairperson of the Commission and discussed with him conducting the elections on the specified date," noting that "the Ministry of Immigration was granted an exception from the terms of the contract to maintain camps for the displaced and meet their needs."
    He added, "The Council of Ministers voted to issue instructions for the Dhi Qar Governorate Reconstruction Fund," explaining that "the Council of Ministers agreed to raise the ceilings for social assistance and increase financial payments, while agreeing to establish a railway between Basra and Shalamjah."
    He added that "the cabinet voted to increase the import of electric power by 300 megawatts," noting that "the cabinet approved a request for assistance and support of the Lebanese army."

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:11 pm